The 19th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2016), previously known as Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, aims at bringing together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to discuss novel research contributions related to computer and information security. The conference will be held September 19-21 at Telecom SudParis, France.
RAID is an international event that brings together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry. Attendees are from prestigious universities, government and high technology companies all over the world.
Attendees typically include:
- Researchers working in the field of computer and information security
- Academics studying the field of cyber security
- Incident response and security teams with responsibility for coordinating computer security
- Technical staff who determine security product needs and implement solutions
- Anyone wanting to learn more about computer security in general
Proceedings will be published by Springer in the LNCS series.