Registration includes admission to all RAID 2016 sessions, social events and selected meals throughout the symposium. Registration fees are as follows:
|Registration Type||Until July 14||Until Sept. 11|
|Additional ticket (conference dinner only*)||90€||120€|
- Online registration closes on Sunday September 11, 2016 (11:59PM, GMT-11).
- Please note that we have space constraints for the social event. Requests for social event tickets after September 11 may be rejected.
- If requesting student registration, scan and email a valid student ID proof to raid2016-oc [at] telecom-sudparis.eu (using RAID2016 Registration <your name> in the subject of the email). The student fee does not include paper registration. At least one author of each accepted paper has to register as a regular participant, whether the author is a student or not.
- Additional ticket is meant for accompanying persons who wish only to attend the conference dinner. Both regular and student registration already include conference dinner for one person.
- At least one author (of an accepted paper) has to cover a regular registration before July 15, 2016. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one regular registration per accepted paper is needed.
- Registered attendees may be contacted by the symposium sponsors before or after the symposium. A designated option is available on the registration form to opt-out contact from the symposium sponsors.
- You can register by filling this form.